April 28, 2008

Reflection 4 : Food Sold In Our Canteen







Hi everyone, I was said to reflect about our food sold in our school. I sometime eat or drink in the canteen. I eat in the canteen as i am hungry or i was to stay back to have my lunch.My favorate stall in the canteen is stall number 3. I like the stall as i can eat very fast and it is also cheap.Some food are healthy.Some of the drink is healthy.Some of the food are not healthy as they are oily and some of drink are not healthy as they have sell soft drinks in the canteen.I think they are all clean as when my friends eat the food ae clean. They are the fruits, bread, grapes drind and soya drink. I think pineapple and grapes can be put into our canteenbecause they are healthy and good for our lives.We should put more table and chairs. They should be nice for us to sit.

I hope you will like my story.

No comments: