April 15, 2008

Reflection 3: Friendship


Today , my teather told us to go to our class blog to read something. I know that "friendship" means that we should try to friend other races. We need to be friends because when you have touble, you can share it with them or you will feel as if it very touble like that.We also should try friending people by helping them or what. I think that it is inportantto be friends. When Singapore need help, other people will help us. Yes i ennjoy it as it is interesting.I enjoy the wu shu that perform.I enjoy it as it was very interesting.i sugguest that there are lion dance and other interesting things.I hope that the next year, the international friendship day will be more interesting than this year.

1 comment:

Ong JC said...

I read your post. There are some interesting ideas. Good.