April 22, 2008

Personal Response 3 : Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease




Today, i Was told to read two stories about Hand Food and mouth Disease(HFMD). I know that HFMD is serious.I think that HFMD is a disease that may kill or harm other people. I know how to spot my friends HFMD by checking him if he/she had any fever, sore throat, ulcers in the throat, mouth and tongue, headache,a rash with vesicles (small blisters-- 3-7 mm) on hands, feet and diaper area, the vesicles are typically on the palm side of the hands the sole side of the feet and very characteristic in appearance or loss of appetite. I think that young children below five years are particularly susceptible because their body are weaker than an adult bodyand their fighting spirt is lower and weaker than an adult.I should prevent it by washing our hand before we eat or do something.I think not only i should do it but it is everyone who should do it to prevent HFMD from speading to one another.I think that i don't know whom had got it but i hope that all those who get it , get well soon.Those who get HFMD should try to stay at home to prevent the disease speading to other people.I should give adive that you should wash your hand before you eat.
bye bye

1 comment:

ngjieqian91142418 said...

it so disturing and it good